L001 CFL Drive
The L001 provides high-performance CFL ballast control and driver functions. Soft start, integrated FET drivers, safety features and digital lamp current control and dimming are included.
iSine's dimming CFL digital ballast ICs merge high-tech digital process technology with high-voltage drivers delivering ultra-low cost with advanced circuit performance. The L001 ICs uses line voltage and allows dimming using household triac dimmers. We also have the in-house expertise to design the custom IC you need for your CFL lighting product.
- Eliminate many discrete components from your design and decrease the size of your ballast and your cost.
- iSine’s ballasts eliminate power cycling as a source of failure in normal use. With iSine’s ballast your lamps may be switched on and off like incandescents!
- iSine’s cooler components and failed bulb detection reduce discoloration, overheating, and early lamp failure.
- Excellent lamp to lamp matching and efficacy without binning
- Luminance independent of line voltage; better than incandescent!
- Better than 90% conversion efficiency; >70 lumen/watt efficacy achievable
- Smooth dimming down to 10% without filament stress