Meet consumer and EnergyStar standards at a price that the market demands!
iSine’s digital ballast ICs merge high-tech digital process technology with high-voltage drivers delivering ultra-low cost with advanced circuit performance.
- iSine’s ballasts eliminate power cycling as a source of failure in normal use. A major improvement in customer satisfaction!
"... If [a regular] CFL is used with 5 to 30 minute use cycles like most incandescents, the life is reduced 70% to 85%. That means your 6,000 hour bulb is now lasting 900 hours, less than many incandescent bulbs ..." - Bob Formisano, About.com,
April 7, 2010
With iSine’s ballast your lamps may be switched on and off like incandescents!
- iSine’s cooler components and failed bulb detection reduce discoloration, overheating, and early lamp failure.
"... I lose one to ‘burn out’ almost every 2 to 3 months. when they do burn out there is always a burnt or brown spot on the base. These are not the cheap CFL’s either but the major brand name ones. ..." - CandlePowerForums.com
- Excellent lamp to lamp matching and efficacy without binning
- Luminance independent of line voltage; better than incandescent!
- Better than 90% conversion efficiency; >70 lumen/watt efficacy achievable
Lab results: (Sylvania CF23EL) 23W, 1600 lumen lamp (70 lm/W); using iSine ballast with the same bulb: 21.2W (75 lm/W)
DIMMABLE WITHOUT LOST RELIABILITY
- Smooth dimming down to 10% without filament stress
Please contact Robert Gross at (631) 913-4400 x113 for more information.